Browse Our Upcoming Events
FREE Daikin VRV Installer Training: 04-03-2024
Join us for a Daikin VRV Installer Training
You are invited to attend a Daikin VRV Install and Commission (VRV-IC) Training Seminar
Wednesday, April 3, 2024
Modular Comfort Systems Training Center
660 West Metro Park, Rochester, NY 14623
Please contact Audra Miner, Training Center Coordinator, at (585) 398-8018 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or complete the form to sign up below!
Sign Up For a Class Today!
"*" indicates required fields
State-of-the-Art Training Center
Located at our Rochester, NY office, the purpose of the Modular Comfort Training Center is to educate HVAC professionals about the latest technology, product advancements, standards, and regulations.
As the HVAC industry continues to change and improve upon the efficiency, quality, and technology of HVAC equipment and installation, Modular Comfort Systems prides itself on keeping abreast and up-to-date with manufacturers’ equipment and customer needs.
The MCS Training Center allows us to do the same for all HVAC professionals by offering a variety of trainings for contractors, engineers, and business owners.
Our training sessions focus on everything from a general overview of technology, to special attention to maintenance and troubleshooting, to operation and installation.
Our Training Center offers:
- Working VRV equipment models–Heat Pump and Heat Recovery
- Working Daikin FIT Hybrid System
- I-Manager interactive control systems for hands-on demonstration
- Engineer Professional Development Credits
- Field-experienced presenters
- Certified Daikin Trainers for installation certification courses
- Training course materials and guides
Our current sessions include:
- Building Owner Daikin VRV Training
- Daikin FIT Service & Troubleshooting
- Daikin FIT Installation
- Daikin Ductless Service & Troubleshooting
- Daikin Ductless Installation
- Engineer Daikin VRV Training
- Contractor VRV Install Certification
- Daikin SkyAir Service & Troubleshooting
From certification training sessions, to professional development credit sessions and informational sessions, our field-experienced presenters can assist business owners, engineers, and contractors with the latest technology, design considerations, and fundamentals of HVAC systems. Please call 585-398-8018 to learn more about and/or schedule a training session today!