Located at our Rochester, NY office, the purpose of the Modular Comfort Training Center is to educate HVAC professionals about the latest technology, product advancements, standards, and regulations.
As the HVAC industry continues to change and improve upon the efficiency, quality, and technology of HVAC equipment and installation, Modular Comfort Systems prides itself on keeping abreast and up-to-date with manufacturers’ equipment and customer needs.
The MCS Training Center allows us to do the same for all HVAC professionals by offering a variety of trainings for contractors, engineers, and business owners.
Our training sessions focus on everything from a general overview of technology, to special attention to maintenance and troubleshooting, to operation and installation.
Our state-of-the-art Training Center offers:
- Working VRV equipment models–Heat Pump and Heat Recovery
- Working Daikin FIT Hybrid System
- I-Manager interactive control systems for hands-on demonstration
- Engineer Professional Development Credits
- Field-experienced presenters
- Certified Daikin Trainers for installation certification courses
- Training course materials and guides
Our current sessions include:
- Building Owner Daikin VRV Training
- Daikin FIT Service & Troubleshooting
- Daikin FIT Installation
- Daikin Ductless Service & Troubleshooting
- Daikin Ductless Installation
- Engineer Daikin VRV Training
- Contractor VRV Install Certification
From certification training sessions, to professional development credit sessions and informational sessions, our field-experienced presenters can assist business owners, engineers, and contractors with the latest technology, design considerations, and fundamentals of HVAC systems. Please call 585-398-8018 to learn more about and/or schedule a training session today!