Daikin Webinar Info
Hello Valued Daikin Customer,
Given the recent worldwide Covid-19 restricted human interaction efforts, we recognize that this is an opportune time for the Daikin Training Team to help you become more knowledgeable about our products.
- Each student must complete all sessions, for each course, to get completion credit for the course.
- Attendance is recorded based on the person that joins the webinar from their own email confirmation. Please know, if students watch together in a group, they will not get credit, only the person that signed up will receive the credit for the course in their Daikin City account.
- All classes are at no cost; please make sure all students have an account in Daikin City. This is how class attendance, participation and completion are tracked.
- Students must stay on the webinar page, be engaged in the course as they will be tracked for course participation and completion.
The VRV Service & Troubleshooting and Ductless Service & Troubleshooting:
- Class is limited to 20 participants and is first come, first serve.
- If you cannot register for the S&T courses, that means the class is already at max capacity.
- The prerequisites of VRV S&T are VRV Install and VRV Commissioning. Prerequisites must be completed to receive a completion certificate for a Service & Troubleshooting class. We will be checking for the prerequisites in the attendee’s Daikin transcripts.
- The prerequisite of Ductless S&T is Ductless Install. Prerequisites must be completed to receive a completion certificate for a Service & Troubleshooting class. We will be checking for the prerequisites in the attendee’s Daikin transcripts.
- No waitlist is available currently.
Please let your customers know if they do not plan to attend a class they registered for, they can go to the bottom of their confirmation email to cancel their registration. We have attached an example of the registration email they receive, look at the bottom of the email and You will see where they can cancel their registration. All cancellations and inquiries should be directed to the Training Admin Team @ email@example.com.
If we see this trend continue, we will initiate a process that will lock out a student that registers and does not attend and does not notify thru the link that they are not attending. They will be locked out from attending any webinars for 2 weeks. After the 2 weeks have passed, that individual will be able to attend courses again. If a second violation occurs with the same person, they will be locked out for a month. This will only be for the Service and Troubleshooting courses as they have a limited number of students that can attend.
Students must stay on the webinar page, be engaged in the course as they will be tracked for attendance, participation, and completion. If a student misses more than 40 minutes for the entire course the student will not get credit for the course and will need to attend the time frame that was missed.
All times are CST. We plan to repeat these courses each week as needed, until we can continue our normal working conditions.
When clicking on the registration link, you will be directed to the registration page. When clicking on the dropdown arrow next to the date of the course, 2 dates will be given for you to register for if the course is repeated the following week. Be sure to select the date you wish to attend. You will need to register for each day of the course.
To receive a certificate of completion, students must have a Daikin City account. Once the certificate is available, the class training material can be requested by the attendees via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
So, just to re-iterate, each person who wishes to obtain credit, for any of the courses below, must attend all sessions (for that course) to get credit for the course. If a student misses more than 40 minutes during the 4-day training (only applies to courses 8 hours or longer in length) they will not get credit for the course and will need to attend the time frame that was missed.
Example: If a person wants to take the “Ductless Installation and Commissioning” course, and the person wants credit for the course, that person must attend all four 2-hour sessions of the course. Each session will include different material each day, making it very important to attend all 4 sessions to complete the course and obtain credit.